I feel inspired!

I recently broke one of my Lenses =[ But I purchased a replacement one and it came in the mail today. Its in great shape and I am excited! The weather hasn't been kind lately with it frantically changing from Sunny to rainy. But this week I have decided to bring my baby (Canon 5D) with me through out the whole week! Im pretty excited. Im also going off to snowboard this saturday. Which is a great opportunity to bring in some snow scenes into my non wedding photography. heres a little sneak peak of raymonwell fine art.


Photobucket


This is something I took when I was still in High School. I hope you guys have a great week! Im so excited to snowboard and surf season is coming!

Oh yeah My Birthday is in 5 Days! and I have no idea what to do hehe

-ray

No comments:

Post a Comment